Originally, it went to G. R. Spencer in Market Rasen, Lincs on
14-2-30 with a quick action twistgrip and without a speedo. See the factory record entry
This model G is as close to
catalogue spec as possible. It has the 10MD track carb and the KR1
racing magneto. The headlamp is the SS49 which was current when the new
1930 range was being put together. Although painted wheel centres were
not mentioned in the catalogue, period Ariel photos have shown that
these did exist at the time.